Sugarlands Shine Moonshine Mark & Diggers Rye Apple Tennessee 750MlRegular price $20.69 Save $0.00
Mark and Digger’s Rye Apple is an exquisite invention from the hills of East Tennessee. This unaged rye combines gala apples with traditional pie spices such as nutmeg, allspice, and clove. Rye Apple is quick to finish, but long to remember – the way any fine shine should be.
Mark Ramsey grew up exploring the woods of East Tenn. As a young man, he was introduced to a local moonshine expert and quickly learned the trade through hands-on experience. He and his distilling partner, Digger Manes, now carry that journeyman craftsmanship forward with their distinctly delicious recipes!
Digger Manes has been around the still most of his life. As a young man, he was introduced to a local moonshine legend in Cocke County, Tenn. After putting in his time as a still hand, Digger, along with his distilling partner Mark Ramsey, has mastered the craft of distillation. He is now a legend in his own right.
PAIRINGS & SUGGESTIONS
- Rye Apple pairs well with pear, citrus fruits, vanilla, banana, maple, and oak.
- Add a little Rye Apple to your favorite pies all fall!
- Rye Apple serves bold complex flavors with just the right amount of proof.
- American Distilling Institute – Bronze Medal
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition – Silver Medal