The Fighting 69th The Fighting 69 Toasting Box SetRegular price $5.00 Save $-5.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Fighting 69th Toasting Box Set is a limited edition collection of six bottles of whiskey, each representing a different battle fought by the 69th Infantry Regiment of the United States Army during World War I. The set includes bottles of whiskey from the Battle of Cantigny, the Battle of Chateau-Thierry, the Battle of the Argonne Forest, the Battle of St. Mihiel, the Battle of Belleau Wood, and the Battle of Meuse-Argonne. Each bottle is labeled with a description of the battle and a quote from a soldier who fought in it. The set also includes a booklet with information about the battles and the regiment, as well as a certificate of authenticity. The set is
$9.99 Shipping, From Coast to Coast
Can LiquorVerse ship to my state?
- Most likely yes! We ship to 44/48 Continental US states! You can view our full shipping terms by clicking here
Can LiquorVerse ship Internationally?
- We no longer ship internationally - sign up for our mailing list to be notified when we continue international shipping once again
How long does my order take to arrive?
- It takes us 24-72 business hours to process your order. We then ship ground via a number of Couriers depending on what state you are located in. You can view our full shipping terms by clicking here
I want to buy a gift for a friend. Do you do gift packaging?
- Unfortunately, we do not gift wrap as of now, but we do allow for gift notes at checkout and make sure each bottle sent is packaged with care and proper protection so your gift will get there safe and sound.
What is your standard shipping rate?
- We charge a flat rate of $9.99 Coast to Coast! We are required by the courier to pass through a $5 shipping fee as well. You can review the exact rates in our shipping terms by clicking here
What do I do if my order arrives damaged?
- Email us a picture at Support@liquorverse.com and we will make sure to send you a replacement bottle ASAP!
What do I do if a courier does not deliver my package?
- On rare occasions couriers will mishandle your package and deem it damaged before it arrives and send it back to our warehouse. If this happens to you, please send us an email at email@example.com. We will send you a new bottle!
Have any questions? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org