Compass Box Ultramarine The Extinct Blends Quartet Blended Scotch Whisky 700mlRegular price $352.99 Save $-352.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Compass Box Ultramarine is a limited edition blended Scotch whisky from the Extinct Blends Quartet. This whisky is a blend of single malt whiskies from the lost distilleries of Port Ellen and Brora, along with malt whisky from the Glen Elgin and Teaninich distilleries. The whisky is bottled at 46% ABV and is non-chill filtered. The nose is full of sweet, smoky aromas, with notes of honey, toffee, and dried fruits. The palate is smooth and creamy, with a hint of smoke and a touch of spice. The finish is long and lingering, with a hint of peat smoke. This is a unique and special whisky that is sure to
$9.99 Shipping, From Coast to Coast
Can LiquorVerse ship to my state?
- Most likely yes! We ship to 44/48 Continental US states! You can view our full shipping terms by clicking here
Can LiquorVerse ship Internationally?
- We no longer ship internationally - sign up for our mailing list to be notified when we continue international shipping once again
How long does my order take to arrive?
- It takes us 24-72 business hours to process your order. We then ship ground via a number of Couriers depending on what state you are located in. You can view our full shipping terms by clicking here
I want to buy a gift for a friend. Do you do gift packaging?
- Unfortunately, we do not gift wrap as of now, but we do allow for gift notes at checkout and make sure each bottle sent is packaged with care and proper protection so your gift will get there safe and sound.
What is your standard shipping rate?
- We charge a flat rate of $9.99 Coast to Coast! We are required by the courier to pass through a $5 shipping fee as well. You can review the exact rates in our shipping terms by clicking here
What do I do if my order arrives damaged?
- Email us a picture at Support@liquorverse.com and we will make sure to send you a replacement bottle ASAP!
What do I do if a courier does not deliver my package?
- On rare occasions couriers will mishandle your package and deem it damaged before it arrives and send it back to our warehouse. If this happens to you, please send us an email at email@example.com. We will send you a new bottle!
Have any questions? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org