Cocktail Courier Winter Escape MiniRegular price $5.00 Save $-5.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Bar The Cocktail Courier Winter Escape Mini Bar is a great way to enjoy a variety of winter-inspired cocktails. This mini bar includes all the ingredients you need to make four delicious winter-themed cocktails. The kit includes a bottle of vodka, a bottle of cranberry juice, a bottle of orange juice, a bottle of lime juice, a bottle of simple syrup, a bottle of bitters, and a shaker. The kit also includes four recipes for winter-inspired cocktails, including a Cranberry Mule, a Winter Margarita, a Cranberry Cosmo, and a Cranberry Martini. With this kit, you can easily make delicious winter-themed cocktails in the comfort of your own home.
$9.99 Shipping, From Coast to Coast
Can LiquorVerse ship to my state?
- Most likely yes! We ship to 44/48 Continental US states! You can view our full shipping terms by clicking here
Can LiquorVerse ship Internationally?
- We no longer ship internationally - sign up for our mailing list to be notified when we continue international shipping once again
How long does my order take to arrive?
- It takes us 24-72 business hours to process your order. We then ship ground via a number of Couriers depending on what state you are located in. You can view our full shipping terms by clicking here
I want to buy a gift for a friend. Do you do gift packaging?
- Unfortunately, we do not gift wrap as of now, but we do allow for gift notes at checkout and make sure each bottle sent is packaged with care and proper protection so your gift will get there safe and sound.
What is your standard shipping rate?
- We charge a flat rate of $9.99 Coast to Coast! We are required by the courier to pass through a $5 shipping fee as well. You can review the exact rates in our shipping terms by clicking here
What do I do if my order arrives damaged?
- Email us a picture at Support@liquorverse.com and we will make sure to send you a replacement bottle ASAP!
What do I do if a courier does not deliver my package?
- On rare occasions couriers will mishandle your package and deem it damaged before it arrives and send it back to our warehouse. If this happens to you, please send us an email at email@example.com. We will send you a new bottle!
Have any questions? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org