The Block Distilling Co The Night Sweats 4 year 750 mlRegular price $99.99 Save $-99.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Block Distilling Co The Night Sweats 4 year 750 ml is a handcrafted, small-batch rum that is aged for 4 years in used American whiskey barrels. The Night Sweats 4 year is produced in small batches at a micro-distillery in Bossier City, Louisiana, and is composed of two-row Louisiana cane sugar as the base for its aromatics. This rum offers a nose of cooked vanilla, caramel, and honey with a slight hint of pepper. The palate is sweet with flavors of toffee, oak, and a silky smooth vanilla finish. The Night Sweats 4 year is incredibly smooth and enjoyable on its own or mixed into classic cocktails.
$9.99 Shipping, From Coast to Coast
Can LiquorVerse ship to my state?
- Most likely yes! We ship to 44/48 Continental US states! You can view our full shipping terms by clicking here
Can LiquorVerse ship Internationally?
- We no longer ship internationally - sign up for our mailing list to be notified when we continue international shipping once again
How long does my order take to arrive?
- It takes us 24-72 business hours to process your order. We then ship ground via a number of Couriers depending on what state you are located in. You can view our full shipping terms by clicking here
I want to buy a gift for a friend. Do you do gift packaging?
- Unfortunately, we do not gift wrap as of now, but we do allow for gift notes at checkout and make sure each bottle sent is packaged with care and proper protection so your gift will get there safe and sound.
What is your standard shipping rate?
- We charge a flat rate of $9.99 Coast to Coast! We are required by the courier to pass through a $5 shipping fee as well. You can review the exact rates in our shipping terms by clicking here
What do I do if my order arrives damaged?
- Email us a picture at Support@liquorverse.com and we will make sure to send you a replacement bottle ASAP!
What do I do if a courier does not deliver my package?
- On rare occasions couriers will mishandle your package and deem it damaged before it arrives and send it back to our warehouse. If this happens to you, please send us an email at email@example.com. We will send you a new bottle!
Have any questions? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org