Hennessy Hennessy V.S. Les Twins Lil Beast Edition 750 mlRegular price $48.99 Save $-48.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Hennessy V.S. Les Twins Lil Beast Edition is a limited edition bottle of Hennessy V.S. Cognac. It was created in collaboration with the French hip-hop duo Les Twins. The bottle features a unique design with a black and white label featuring the Les Twins logo and a silhouette of the duo. The cognac itself is a blend of eaux-de-vie from the four premier growing regions of Cognac, France. It is aged for at least two and a half years in French oak barrels, giving it a smooth, mellow flavor with notes of vanilla, honey, and oak. This limited edition bottle is sure to be a hit with fans of Les Twins and Hennessy
$9.99 Shipping, From Coast to Coast
Can LiquorVerse ship to my state?
- Most likely yes! We ship to 44/48 Continental US states! You can view our full shipping terms by clicking here
Can LiquorVerse ship Internationally?
- We no longer ship internationally - sign up for our mailing list to be notified when we continue international shipping once again
How long does my order take to arrive?
- It takes us 24-72 business hours to process your order. We then ship ground via a number of Couriers depending on what state you are located in. You can view our full shipping terms by clicking here
I want to buy a gift for a friend. Do you do gift packaging?
- Unfortunately, we do not gift wrap as of now, but we do allow for gift notes at checkout and make sure each bottle sent is packaged with care and proper protection so your gift will get there safe and sound.
What is your standard shipping rate?
- We charge a flat rate of $9.99 Coast to Coast! We are required by the courier to pass through a $5 shipping fee as well. You can review the exact rates in our shipping terms by clicking here
What do I do if my order arrives damaged?
- Email us a picture at Support@liquorverse.com and we will make sure to send you a replacement bottle ASAP!
What do I do if a courier does not deliver my package?
- On rare occasions couriers will mishandle your package and deem it damaged before it arrives and send it back to our warehouse. If this happens to you, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a new bottle!
Have any questions? Contact us: email@example.com