Jura Superstition Scotch Single Malt 86Pf 750MlRegular price $60.19 Save $-60.19
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Love it, would buy again!
The inhabitants of the small island of Jura, known by their Gaelic name as Diurachs, like any community have legendary stories told and retold, handed down through generations. From these tales superstitions are cultivated, so Jura's Superstition has an Ankh cross on the front of the bottle. Hold it with the cross in the palm of your hand as you pour it is said to bring good luck and fortune.
Lightly peated and aged in ex-bourbon casks, which augment this single malt whiskey with a little of their own history, there are hints of smoke, honey and pine, sea spice and bitter dark chocolate in this award winning single malt.
Can LiquorVerse ship to my state?
- Most likely yes! We ship to 44/48 Continental US states! You can view our full shipping terms by clicking here
Can LiquorVerse ship Internationally?
- We no longer ship internationally - sign up for our mailing list to be notified when we continue international shipping once again
How long does my order take to arrive?
- It takes us 24-72 business hours to process your order. We then ship ground via a number of Couriers depending on what state you are located in. You can view our full shipping terms by clicking here
I want to buy a gift for a friend. Do you do gift packaging?
- Unfortunately, we do not gift wrap as of now, but we do allow for gift notes at checkout and make sure each bottle sent is packaged with care and proper protection so your gift will get there safe and sound.
What is your standard shipping rate?
- We charge a flat rate of $9.99 Coast to Coast! We are required by the courier to pass through a $5 shipping fee as well. You can review the exact rates in our shipping terms by clicking here
What do I do if my order arrives damaged?
- Email us a picture at Support@liquorverse.com and we will make sure to send you a replacement bottle ASAP!
What do I do if a courier does not deliver my package?
- On rare occasions couriers will mishandle your package and deem it damaged before it arrives and send it back to our warehouse. If this happens to you, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a new bottle!
Have any questions? Contact us: email@example.com