New England Barrel Company New England Barrel Company Single Barrel Bourbon Private Barrel Program Barrel# 10-07 Proof 113.68 750 mlRegular price $62.99 Save $-62.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
New England Barrel Company's Single Barrel Bourbon Private Barrel Program is a unique program that allows customers to select their own barrel of bourbon from the company's selection of barrels. Barrel # 10-07 is a 750 ml bottle of bourbon with a proof of 113.68. This barrel was hand-selected by the customer and is a unique expression of the company's signature bourbon. The flavor profile of this barrel is described as having notes of caramel, oak, and spice, with a smooth finish. This barrel is sure to be a hit with bourbon enthusiasts and is sure to be a great addition to any collection.
$9.99 Shipping, From Coast to Coast
Can LiquorVerse ship to my state?
- Most likely yes! We ship to 44/48 Continental US states! You can view our full shipping terms by clicking here
Can LiquorVerse ship Internationally?
- We no longer ship internationally - sign up for our mailing list to be notified when we continue international shipping once again
How long does my order take to arrive?
- It takes us 24-72 business hours to process your order. We then ship ground via a number of Couriers depending on what state you are located in. You can view our full shipping terms by clicking here
I want to buy a gift for a friend. Do you do gift packaging?
- Unfortunately, we do not gift wrap as of now, but we do allow for gift notes at checkout and make sure each bottle sent is packaged with care and proper protection so your gift will get there safe and sound.
What is your standard shipping rate?
- We charge a flat rate of $9.99 Coast to Coast! We are required by the courier to pass through a $5 shipping fee as well. You can review the exact rates in our shipping terms by clicking here
What do I do if my order arrives damaged?
- Email us a picture at Support@liquorverse.com and we will make sure to send you a replacement bottle ASAP!
What do I do if a courier does not deliver my package?
- On rare occasions couriers will mishandle your package and deem it damaged before it arrives and send it back to our warehouse. If this happens to you, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a new bottle!
Have any questions? Contact us: email@example.com