Plantation Guyana Single Cask Rum 2008 750 mlRegular price $62.99 Save $-62.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This Plantation Guyana Single Cask Rum is a limited edition rum from the Caribbean island of Guyana. It was distilled in 2008 and bottled in 2018, making it a 10-year-old rum. It is made from a blend of pot and column still rums, and has been aged in ex-bourbon barrels. The rum has a deep golden color and a complex aroma of dried fruits, toffee, and oak. On the palate, it is smooth and creamy, with notes of caramel, vanilla, and spice. The finish is long and lingering, with a hint of sweetness. This is a great sipping rum, and would also be perfect for cocktails.
$9.99 Shipping, From Coast to Coast
Can LiquorVerse ship to my state?
- Most likely yes! We ship to 44/48 Continental US states! You can view our full shipping terms by clicking here
Can LiquorVerse ship Internationally?
- We no longer ship internationally - sign up for our mailing list to be notified when we continue international shipping once again
How long does my order take to arrive?
- It takes us 24-72 business hours to process your order. We then ship ground via a number of Couriers depending on what state you are located in. You can view our full shipping terms by clicking here
I want to buy a gift for a friend. Do you do gift packaging?
- Unfortunately, we do not gift wrap as of now, but we do allow for gift notes at checkout and make sure each bottle sent is packaged with care and proper protection so your gift will get there safe and sound.
What is your standard shipping rate?
- We charge a flat rate of $9.99 Coast to Coast! We are required by the courier to pass through a $5 shipping fee as well. You can review the exact rates in our shipping terms by clicking here
What do I do if my order arrives damaged?
- Email us a picture at Support@liquorverse.com and we will make sure to send you a replacement bottle ASAP!
What do I do if a courier does not deliver my package?
- On rare occasions couriers will mishandle your package and deem it damaged before it arrives and send it back to our warehouse. If this happens to you, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a new bottle!
Have any questions? Contact us: email@example.com