Doc Swinsons Alter Ego Sherry & Cognac Cask Finish Bourbon Whiskey 750 mlRegular price $65.99 Save $-65.99
The result of many years of experimentation with cask finishing, Doc Swinson's Alter Ego Sherry & Cognac Cask Finish Bourbon Whiskey is based on a masterfully perfected recipe. Crafted from a blend of two straight bourbons from MGPI in Indiana – one with a 21% rye and the other 36% mash bill -- this well-balanced bourbon was aged for 5-6 years in new charred American oak before blending and finishing in three special casks. Using two types of sherry buts – PX and Oloroso – as well as fresh cognac puncheons, the bourbons were finished for 3 months before being married for 1 month in cognac foeders. Bottled at 94.4 proof, this is a truly smooth and light concoction with flavors of honey, oak, and leather on the palate.
Can LiquorVerse ship to my state?
- Most likely yes! We ship to 44/48 Continental US states! You can view our full shipping terms by clicking here
Can LiquorVerse ship Internationally?
- We no longer ship internationally - sign up for our mailing list to be notified when we continue international shipping once again
How long does my order take to arrive?
- It takes us 24-72 business hours to process your order. We then ship ground via a number of Couriers depending on what state you are located in. You can view our full shipping terms by clicking here
I want to buy a gift for a friend. Do you do gift packaging?
- Unfortunately, we do not gift wrap as of now, but we do allow for gift notes at checkout and make sure each bottle sent is packaged with care and proper protection so your gift will get there safe and sound.
What is your standard shipping rate?
- We charge a flat rate of $9.99 Coast to Coast! We are required by the courier to pass through a $5 shipping fee as well. You can review the exact rates in our shipping terms by clicking here
What do I do if my order arrives damaged?
- Email us a picture at Support@liquorverse.com and we will make sure to send you a replacement bottle ASAP!
What do I do if a courier does not deliver my package?
- On rare occasions couriers will mishandle your package and deem it damaged before it arrives and send it back to our warehouse. If this happens to you, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a new bottle!
Have any questions? Contact us: email@example.com