Caribou Crossing Single Barrel Canadian Whisky 750 mlRegular price $162.99 Save $-162.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Caribou Crossing Single Barrel Canadian Whisky is produced by the Alberta Distillery Company of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. This whisky is a blend of rye, corn and barley malt, with a minimum of 4 years of aging in a combination of virgin and refill American oak barrels. The malt is triple distilled and finished in a single barrel for a unique, full flavour. With each batch, the master distillers select only the barrels that best express the flavour profile they are looking for. This results in a full-flavoured whisky that has aromas of green apple, apricot, malt, oak, and a hint of bourbon. On the palate, flavours of caramel, brown sugar, and spices are apparent, finishing with sweet notes of vanilla and oak. Best served neat.
$9.99 Shipping, From Coast to Coast
Can LiquorVerse ship to my state?
- Most likely yes! We ship to 44/48 Continental US states! You can view our full shipping terms by clicking here
Can LiquorVerse ship Internationally?
- We no longer ship internationally - sign up for our mailing list to be notified when we continue international shipping once again
How long does my order take to arrive?
- It takes us 24-72 business hours to process your order. We then ship ground via a number of Couriers depending on what state you are located in. You can view our full shipping terms by clicking here
I want to buy a gift for a friend. Do you do gift packaging?
- Unfortunately, we do not gift wrap as of now, but we do allow for gift notes at checkout and make sure each bottle sent is packaged with care and proper protection so your gift will get there safe and sound.
What is your standard shipping rate?
- We charge a flat rate of $9.99 Coast to Coast! We are required by the courier to pass through a $5 shipping fee as well. You can review the exact rates in our shipping terms by clicking here
What do I do if my order arrives damaged?
- Email us a picture at Support@liquorverse.com and we will make sure to send you a replacement bottle ASAP!
What do I do if a courier does not deliver my package?
- On rare occasions couriers will mishandle your package and deem it damaged before it arrives and send it back to our warehouse. If this happens to you, please send us an email at email@example.com. We will send you a new bottle!
Have any questions? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org