Woodford Reserve Double Oaked 375 mlRegular price $31.99 Save $-31.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Woodford Reserve Double Oaked is a premium bourbon whiskey from the Woodford Reserve Distillery. It is made from a mash bill of 72% corn, 18% rye, and 10% malted barley. The whiskey is aged in two different types of oak barrels, giving it a unique flavor profile. The first barrel is a charred white oak barrel, which imparts the classic Woodford Reserve flavor. The second barrel is a heavily toasted and lightly charred barrel, which adds a layer of complexity and sweetness. The whiskey is bottled at 90.4 proof. The flavor profile of Woodford Reserve Double Oaked is sweet and spicy, with notes of caramel, vanilla, oak, and spice. The finish is long and smooth, with
$9.99 Shipping, From Coast to Coast
Can LiquorVerse ship to my state?
- Most likely yes! We ship to 44/48 Continental US states! You can view our full shipping terms by clicking here
Can LiquorVerse ship Internationally?
- We no longer ship internationally - sign up for our mailing list to be notified when we continue international shipping once again
How long does my order take to arrive?
- It takes us 24-72 business hours to process your order. We then ship ground via a number of Couriers depending on what state you are located in. You can view our full shipping terms by clicking here
I want to buy a gift for a friend. Do you do gift packaging?
- Unfortunately, we do not gift wrap as of now, but we do allow for gift notes at checkout and make sure each bottle sent is packaged with care and proper protection so your gift will get there safe and sound.
What is your standard shipping rate?
- We charge a flat rate of $9.99 Coast to Coast! We are required by the courier to pass through a $5 shipping fee as well. You can review the exact rates in our shipping terms by clicking here
What do I do if my order arrives damaged?
- Email us a picture at Support@liquorverse.com and we will make sure to send you a replacement bottle ASAP!
What do I do if a courier does not deliver my package?
- On rare occasions couriers will mishandle your package and deem it damaged before it arrives and send it back to our warehouse. If this happens to you, please send us an email at email@example.com. We will send you a new bottle!
Have any questions? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org